During the month of October the children at RPC Childcare are collecting non-perishable items for the Richmond Food Bank. We are teaching the children about how we can help others and show kindness by sharing what we have. If you would like to participate please see the list below for ideas of items that you can donate. Please bring all items to RPC Childcare, we will have a collection table outside. We will deliver the items to the Richmond Food Bank at the beginning of November.
- Canned protein – like chicken, turkey, meat, fish (sardines, mackerel, salmon, tuna), and vegetarian protein (beans, peas, lentils)
- Canned tomato sauce, tomatoes, vegetables, and fruits (especially with little or no added sugar or salt)
- Rice, pasta (including whole grain pasta), and whole grains (basmati rice, barley)
- Soup and healthy tinned meals (chunky soup/stew, chili, cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup, etc.)
- Healthy cereal (including whole grain cereal, oats)
- Baby wipes
- Baby food and formula (non-expired)
- Unopened toiletries and personal hygiene items – toilet tissue, shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste,
- Canned Milk (especially unsweetened)
Thank you for your support!